Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
1 tablespoons of avocado oil
2 c cauliflower rice
1/4 c green onions chopped
1/2 cup cilantro chopped
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
* Juice both limes and then set the juice aside.
* Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add in the green onions, cook for 2 minutes.
* Add in the cauliflower rice and cook for another 10-12 minutes until soft, then remove from heat.
* Stir in the cilantro, lime and juice.
* Add in salt and pepper seasoning for taste.
Tip: Start with the juice from one lime and taste. Add more as needed.