No Carb Air Fried Chicken Nuggets
Kids need lunch and rebooting for this mama!
1 cup pickle juice
2 chicken breasts
1 3 oz. bag of fried pork skins (flavorless for 0 carb)
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 egg beaten
1. Slice Chicken in to nugget sized chunks (makes approx. 24 nuggets depending on the size of the chicken breasts)
2. Marinade chicken in pickle juice for around 2 hours.
3. In a zip lock bag crush pork skins using a rolling pin until finely ground.
4. Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to crushed pork skins and shake until well combined.
5. Using 2 shallow dishes, add the egg in one and the “breading” (pork skin mixture) in the other.
6. Using tongs, remove the chicken from the marinade one at a time and first coat in the egg and then roll in the “breading” till fully covered.
7. Place nuggets into the air fryer.
8. Be sure not to stack or overlap the nuggets or they will not cook all the way thru.
9. Cook at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, carefully flipping half way thru.
10. Be sure to double check the chicken’s internal temp with a meat thermometer before removing from the fryer. Should read 165 or higher.
11. Serve with sugar free ketchup or your favorite keto approved dipping sauce!
Hit me up on IG! ketomomsecrets
Join me on Facebook KetoMom
Check out our videos Youtube KetoMom
Join my newsletter at ketomomsecrets.com
Text Me! 507-363-3483
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: