Keto Grill Cheese in Air Fryer
Updated: Feb 7, 2020
Grilled Cheese Recipe:
* 90 second bread (recipe below)
* Cheddar Cheese or cheese of your choice slices - I would have used some mozzarella or 2 different cheeses for more flavor!
- You can choose to add bacon, tomato or whatever you want to your grilled cheese!
I may add Peanut butter next time!
* Cook in the Air Fryer at 370 for 4 min, then flip and cook another 3 min and Enjoy!
Or cook till it’s light brown and toasty!
Ingredients for 90 second bread:
* 1 tablespoon melted butter
* 3 tablespoons almond flour
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* A pinch of salt Mix all the ingredients - place in a microwave safe ramekin and place in the microwave for 90 seconds! Let it cool and then cut it in half!