Who needs a new dinner recipe?!
* Olive Oil extra virgin 2 tbsp. split into two portions
* 2 lbs Ground Beef
* 1 large Red Pepper chopped pieces
* 1 large Green Pepper chopped pieces
* 1 bag Riced Cauliflower frozen 10 oz
* 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese grated
* Garlic Cloves 2 cloves minced or garlic salt
* 1/2 Red Onion chopped
* Rao’s low carb sauce 24 oz.
* 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
* 1 tsp fresh Pepper
* 1 tsp Salt
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet (or any other type of skillet) on medium-high heat. While the skillet is getting hot, microwave the frozen riced cauliflower per the directions on the bag, and once finished, set aside.
2. In the hot skillet, add olive oil and ground beef and mix.
3. Cook the beef until it’s brown stirring frequently. 5-7 min.
4. Remove the browned beef from heat, drain the grease, and set the beef aside to be added later.
5. Return the skillet to the range, and resume heating it at medium-high heat.
6. Add the second portion of olive oil to the skillet and add the peppers, onion and garlic. Sauté the mix until it becomes translucent or soft.
7. Now add the marinara, cauliflower, ground beef, pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir well.
8. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 12 minutes allowing the mixture to reduce.
9. Now adjust the heat to low and top with mozzarella cheese. Cover the skillet until the cheese is melted.
10. FINALE: Garnish with red pepper flakes, chopped green onion, and peppers!
11. Pop in a casserole dish and bake with more cheese on top if desired