Chicken Cordon Blue Hot Dish
Updated: Oct 12, 2019
* 3 cups shredded chicken
* 1/2 cup very thinly sliced ham
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
* 3 oz cream cheese, softened
* 12 oz steamed cauliflower
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* salt, to taste
* 6 thin sliced baby Swiss cheese
* 1 1/2 cups crushed pork rinds if you choose!
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Steam your cauliflower or use frozen cauliflower and steamed in the microwave while I worked on the other steps. Layer it up!! Cooked shredded chicken on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Throw ham on top of that!
Place all the cauliflower on top of the meat! Mix all liquids, salt, pepper etc together and pour over top -
Add slice Swiss cheese to the top ... and the very last part if you choose - pork rind crumbles!
Bake at 350 for 40 min and enjoy!