Cheesy Taco Skillet
What’s for dinner?!? 😍🥣
* 1 LB Beef
* 1 & 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
* 1 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
* 1 Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
* 1 Zucchini (Diced)
* 1 Yellow Onion (Diced)
* 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Diced)
* 1 Jalapeno Pepper (Diced)
* 1 TBSP Chili powder
* 2 TSP Onion powder
* 1 TSP Cumin
* 1 TSP Garlic Powder
* 1 TSP Paprika
* 1 TSP Dried oregano
* 1/2 TSP Pink Himalayan salt
1. Prep the Vegetables by Dicing them all into bite-size pieces or smaller.
2. In a Large Skillet over Medium-High Heat brown 1 Pound of Grass-Fed Ground Beef.
3. When the meat is browned add in the Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, and Zucchini then stir and cook for a few minutes.
4. Next add in the Cherry Tomatoes and Jalapeno Pepper then stir and cook for a couple minutes before adding in the seasoning.
5. For the seasoning you could use your own preferred Taco Seasoning, but we like to use a mixture of those seasonings to make our own!
6. Stir in the seasoning, and cook for about 5 minutes before turning off the heat.
7. Shred the Cheddar Cheese and sprinkle on top of the skillet mixture and allow to melt while the food is still very hot.
8. Optionally you can garnish the dish with a topping of Shredded Iceberg Lettuce, Green Onions or even add things like Sour Cream on top to kick up the flavor to your liking. You can serve this as-is or even scoop it into some Iceberg Lettuce Leaves for some Keto Cheesy Taco Lettuce Wraps.
Put into bowls and garnish with bacon, cheddar cheese, and parsley. Serve while hot!
Hit me up on IG! ketomomsecrets
Join me on Facebook KetoMom
Check out our videos Youtube KetoMom
Join my newsletter at ketomomsecrets.com
Text Me! 507-363-3483
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: