This is our favorite soup ever!!!! 🥣 Cauliflower Soup
Who loves potato soup?!? Better yet, Olive Gardens Zuppa soup?!? We ketofied the soup and it’s amazing!
* 2 lbs of Italian breakfast sausage
* Onion powder to taste or 1/2 small onion
* 2 Boxes of Organic Chicken Stock
* 2 Bags of cauliflower rice (We buy it at Costco) cauliflower crumbles
* 1 Cup of unsweetened almond milk
* 1 Cup of bacon crumbs
* Garlic powder
* Salt and pepper
* I usually put celery in it too! Let’s make soup!
1. Brown sausage and drain grease
2. Add chopped onion if using, and celery, and garlic
3. I add cauliflower, chicken broth, milk, bacon and let it heat slowly! Once it’s hot I add salt and pepper and more garlic till it taste perfect!
4. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese in and stir!
5. Serve topped with remaining shredded cheese and ENJOY!