Makes 8, 1/4 cup servings; per serving: 16.3g Fat, 5.6g Protein, 2.2g Net Carbs, 178 calories
1/2 cup Almonds
1/2 cup Brazilian nuts
1/2 cup Pecans
1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
1 packet MCT//143™
1 tsp. Smoked paprika
1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1/4 tsp. Crushed chili flakes
1/4 tsp. Ground cumin
1/4 tsp. Ground black pepper
1. Mix together nuts and MCT//143™.
2. Combine spices in separate bowl
3. Add spices to nut mixture (make sure nuts are evenly coated!)
4. Evenly spread mixture on to a large baking tray.
5. Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, or until slightly brown.