Keto English Muffin
Who loves a Keto English Muffin?!? 😍
(Makes 1 muffin 👇🏻)
* 2 tbsp almond flour
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/8 tsp salt
I made 8 muffins in the oven (cupcake pan)
* 5 eggs
* 10 tbsp of almond flour
* 1.5 tbsp baking powder
* 5 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
* 1 tsp Himalayan salt
Baked at 375 for about 10-12 min... till golden
1. Spray the ramekin/mug you are using with olive oil cooking spray or coconut oil spray.
2. In a small bowl whisk the almond flour, salt, and baking powder together.
3. Pour the MCT oil or milk and egg into dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Pour this mixture into a ramekin or mug
5. Microwave for 2 minutes.
6. Allow to cool a few minutes before taking it out of the ramekin and slicing in half to toast.
7. Toast until desired.