Keto Friendly Garlic Bread
Updated: Feb 27
1 tbsp pouring cream
7g sachet instant dried yeast
1/3 c warm water
1 1/2 c almond meal
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp psyllium husk
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* Place the yeast, cream and water in a small bowl, mix, and set aside for 10 minutes.
* Line a square 20cm cake pan with baking paper.
* Mix together the almond meal, flaxseed, psyllium husk, salt and baking powder.
* Add the yeast mixture, olive oil , egg, and vinegar. Mix well.
* Please mixture into cake pan.
*Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow 1 hour for mix to rise..
*Preheat the oven to 400F and bake the bread for 15 minutes.
*Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on garlic and cheese.
*Bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.