Low Carb Breakfast pizza 🍕
Yay 👍🏻 or Nay 👎🏻
1 tbsp butter 2 large eggs 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce (recipe here) 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded 5 slices pepperoni dash Italian seasoning
• Heat butter in an egg pan over medium low heat. (You don’t have to use an egg pan, but it does make things easier.)
• Once the butter is melted and the pan is heated, crack the eggs into the pan.
• Once the whites just barely start to set and turn white, spoon the sauce onto the eggs and sprinkle the feta over top.
• Reduce heat to low and continue cooking. Once the whites are almost completely set, add the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning on top.
• Continue cooking on low until the whites are completely set, the pepperoni is cooked and the cheese is melted.