* 1/2 cup pumpkin Puree
* 1 egg
* 2 Tbs butter, melted
* 2 Tbs heavy whipping cream
* 3/4 cup almond flour
* 1 Tbs walnuts or pecans chopped
* 2 Tbs sweetener of choice - we used Monk Fruit
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp pumpkin spice
* 1 tsp baking powder Frosting
* 4 oz cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup Monk Fruit
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1-2 Tbs heavy whipping cream
1. Mix your dry ingredients – almond flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder, powdered sweetener, and walnut pieces.
2. Add the wet ingredients- pumpkin puree, egg, melted butter, heavy cream.
3. Add 3 Tbs batter to preheated mini waffle maker. Cook 2 1/2 – 3 minutes.
4. Mix frosting ingredients together with a hand mixer with whisk attachment until well combined.
5. Stack waffles and add frosting between each layer!
6. Top with more chopped nuts!