Chicken Ranch Cordon Bleu
Who wants to try a new meal this weekend?? Doesn’t this look yummy?😋
3 cups diced cooked chicken
2-3 tbs minced garlic
1.5 cups Diced Ham
1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup water/chicken broth
1/2 packet dry ranch seasoning
2 cups broccoli
Salt to taste
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1) Dice chicken. Add to large skillet on the stove. toss in minced garlic, and salt. Add water/chicken broth.
2) Add ham, broccoli, pepper, nutmeg, ranch seasoning, and heavy whipping cream.
3) Spray 9x13 baking pan. Place half the mixture into the pan. Top with grated swiss cheese.
4) Add remaining chicken mix, then add swiss cheese on top.
5) Place the pan in the oven. Set to 400°F for 25 minutes.